BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have an odd obsession with surveys.

I saw this on a blog I follow and thought it would be fun to fill it out. And hey, maybe you can learn something about me that you didn't know!

1)Favorite Color: Teal. Or blue.

2)Favorite Brand/ Designer: It's a toss up between Old Navy and New York and Company. If you ask me where I got something, I'll give you one of those 2 stores as an answer.

3)Favorite Restaurant: This is really hard. I love to eat. I guess I would save to say the Rice Pot. They make the most amazing drunken noodles. Ever. If you don't know what they are, ask me!

4)Hobbies: Oh boy, there are so many. Shopping, reading, eating, sleeping, pondering life, the list goes on....

5)Favorite thing about yourself: Hmmmm, I love that I'm loyal.

6)What does your room look like? Blue. Lots of blue. And lots of clothes and things on the floor....

7)If you could have dinner with 2 people (dead or alive) who would they be? : Hands down, India Arie. I freakin' LOVE her. Second person, hmmmm. Ooo! Chandra Wilson from GA. She seems so sweet.

8)What's your next big spurlge? Probably a laptop or a new ipod.

9)What's your favorite joke, quote or saying?: I really have no idea. Ummm, yeah, I got nothing.

10)Anything else you would like us to know about you (random fact)?! I must have very thin sliced deli meat or I will throw up.

THE END!

0 comments: